- Receive, screen and direct calls in a courteous manner.
- Place and record all outgoing calls.
- Keep a register of visitors/guests, etc. that come through the reception.
- Ensure availability of corporate communication/marketing materials and daily newspapers at the reception.
- Receive inward courier, record and distribute as appropriate.
- Compile and maintain an up-to-date telephone directory.
- Maintain and update a register of staff attendance and movements.
- Maintain a clean and comfortable reception area.
- Provide customer/client support services including reporting complaints for remedial action.
- Assist with the provision of office supplies/logistics for the organization of in-house meetings and other corporate events.
- Provide general administrative support to Superior Officers as may be required.
- Organize and maintain a filing system for important and confidential company documents.
- Manage office supplies, stock and place orders with appropriate approvals.
- Maintain and update company databases on clients and suppliers.
- Perform any other functional duties as may be assigned by Superior Officer.