Duties & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that the projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant internal stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques
- Stay abreast with legislations, rules and regulations, new developments and international best practices in the area of financial planning/analysis.
- Prepare and submit periodic and/or other functional related reports for timely decision making.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Periodically conduct project risk assessment and submit outcomes for remedial action to be taken and minimize potential risks.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Create and maintain comprehensive documentation on project activities.
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project.
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Perform other functional related duties as may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree/HND IN Project, Operations Management or related field of study.
- Five (5) to Seven (7) years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Proven working knowledge and understanding of project implementation techniques.
- Excellent client relationship management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Great attention to detail and multitasking skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good understanding of risk assessment systems and processes.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees and contribute to team task accomplishment.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Good supervisory and interpersonal skills in a team setting.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and project management tools.