- Reviews the Blocks completed by the Revenue Collectors.
- Set measureable targets for Revenue Collectors, in conjunction with the District Coordinator.
- Monitor daily activities of all the Revenue Collectors in your assigned Division(s) and ensure targets are met.
- Resolve issues among Rate Payers and Agents in collaboration with the District Coordinator.
- Supervise the Collection, Processing and Analysis of all Revenues in the assigned Division.
- Ensure all revenues collected are entered into the ERMS on the same day.
- Provide weekly/monthly work schedule on all activities to be carried out within the Division(s), in conjunction with the District Coordinator.
- Responsible for managing and ensuring the maintenance of logistics/company property allocated and assigned to the Agents.
- Ensure Revenue Collectors hand over all logistics/Company property prior to the exit of the Collector, either by termination of contract or voluntary exit.
- Carry out daily reconciliation of revenues collected and ensure all monies are paid into the Bank Account before close of each day.
- Recommend to the District Coordinator any critical issues or otherwise for efficient management decision making.
- Provide weekly reports on activities carried out within your Division(s) to the District Coordinator.
- Ensure effective and efficient use and management of company's assets under your supervision.
- Work together with the District Coordinator to Ensure that Commission due to the Company is duly paid by the Assembly and on time.
- Any other assignment that may be given from time to time by the District Coordinator.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Knowledge and understanding of Management processes and procedures.
- Solid leadership and monitoring skills.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of employees.
- Good analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Planning and organizational skills
- Good oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and deliver results with accuracy.
- Proficient in the use of the Ms Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Geography or related field.
- Two (2) years relevant working experience.