- Conduct pre-scan assessment of document and assist in preparing documents for scanning.
- Scan documents such as forms and photographs and ensure that they are associated with other pertinent data within the system.
- Scan and verify records accurately throughout the entire project life cycle.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for scanning.
- Receive documents for scanning.
- Covert paper documents to electronic documents.
- Properly handle fragile and rare archival documents.
- Return original documents into their original container utilizing the same document order as they were originally presented.
- Pack and lift boxes containing documents for scanning.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Good knowledge/understanding of the use of document scanning equipment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good planning & organising skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Ability to handle information with utmost confidentiality.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with maximum accuracy.
- Ability to perform repetitive and sometimes monotonous tasks.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite and digital filing systems.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma in a relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized institution with at least two (2) years relevant working experience.