- Collect and pack documents on arrival to the designated holding area.
- Prepare source documents by sorting and compiling them in accordance with approved document preparation standards.
- Prepare documents by removing staple pins and arranging in accordance with approved standards before handing them over to the scanning team.
- Separate records with separator sheets or barcodes accurately as per instructions.
- Verify accuracy of data from designated sources before submitting for scanning.
- Combine and rearrange documents back to its original format with accuracy.
- Identify, label and organize storage locations and ensure that security and safety of documents are maintained on a constant basis.
- Check all scanned documents for accuracy and changes before parking at the designated location.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Knowledge/understanding of the use of document scanning equipment.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good planning & organising skills.
- Good written and communication skills.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with maximum accuracy.
- Ability to perform repetitive and sometimes monotonous tasks.
- Basic computer usage skills.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Diploma in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized institution with two (2) years relevant working experience.