- Supervise the capturing of data.
- Implement data capturing operational strategies.
- Consult with technical and supervisory staff in other sections on matters concerning the transcription of information.
- Assign, schedule and review all work assignments for completeness.
- Resolve questions concerning source documents and equipment use.
- Participate in employee performance management in accordance with the company policy.
- Provide input as may be required for the preparation of status reports
- Assist in the preparation of materials for data capturing.
- Monitor data entries to ensure accuracy.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Good knowledge and understanding of health data management.
- Proficient in the use of computers/electronic data capturing tools.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability ti handle informatioin with utmost confidentiality
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to apply good knowlwdge of the principles and practices of supervision to achieve timley results within agreed timelines and standards
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Health Informatics or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with three (3) years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Higher National Diploma in Health Informatics or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with five (5) years relevant working experience in a similar role.