- Supervise the scanning and verification of records accurately throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Maintain accurate records including quality assurance, conversions and tracking of documents.
- Implement scanning operational strategies.
- Provide input (as may be required) for reporting on project status.
- Conduct pre-scan assessment of documents.
- Assist in the preparation of materials for scanning.
- Perform minor scanner setup adjustments.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned.
- Good knowledge and understanding of the use of computers/scanning equipment/tools.
- Good problem analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to supervise a service delivery team to achieve timely results witin the maximum accuracy
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with three (3) years relevant working experience in a similar role.
- Higher National Diploma in Information Technology or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with (5) years relevant working experience in a similar role.