- Support the interpretation and implementation of quality assurance standards.
- Make input into the evaluation of adequacy of quality assurance standards as and when required.
- Devise sampling procedures and directions for recording and reporting quality data within approved limits.
- Assist in reviewing the implementation and efficiency of quality and inspection systems.
- Assist in the documentation of quality control activities for internal audits.
- Collect and compile quality data for statistical purposes as may be required.
- Assist in analyzing data to identify areas for improvement in the quality system.
- Assist in developing and monitoring corrective and preventive actions.
- Provide input for the preparation of regular/adhoc reports on quality assurance activities as may be required by the Supervisor.
- Perform other related duties as may be assigned by the Supervisor.
- Ability to read and interpret quality control documents, codes, standards, and project specifications.
- Knowledge/understanding of data collection, management and analysis
- Knowledge/understanding of service quality management principles.
- Knowledge/understanding of corrective action programmes.
- Ability to handle information with utmost confidentiality
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines with maximum accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and often pressured environment.
- Ability to maintain professional relationships with internal and/or external stakeholders and work effectively with all categories of staff.
- Knowledge of the use of MS Office applications, quality control applications and databases.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Health Informatics or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with three (3) years working experience in a similar role.
- Higher National Diploma in Data Science, Health Informatics or an equivalent discipline from a recognised institution with (5) years relevant working experience in a similar role.