Strategy & Policy Development
- Provide input into the development and implementation of strategy for the Data Capturing & BI Centre as part of the overall corporate strategy of the Company.
- Participate in the development of policies, standards operating procedures (SOPs) and other support systems including monitoring mechanisms for managing the Centre to achieve targeted objectives.
- Liaise with appropriate departments/units to source, sub-let and execute services/projects (both domestic and international) in line with the overall business goals and objectives.
- Develop and maintain appropriate systems to monitor productivity, project scope, project team and budget to ensure that project deliverables are executed to meet client’s specifications and company objectives.
- Design effective and efficient service delivery systems, processes and methodologies to ensure proper monitoring and/or control of the entire operations at the Centre.
- Conduct investigations into incidents that affect services quality, safety and performance and propose appropriate measures to reduce re-occurrence of such incidents to the General Manager for consideration.
- Monitor the adherence to/compliance with established policies and standard operating procedures
- Participate in the preparation of bids, RFP, RFI etc. in response to related business offerings from the client.
- Participate in tender evaluation, installation, testing and acceptance of software/IT systems to enhance quality service delivery.
Client Service Delivery
- Design client/customer survey instruments/complaints forms and manage its administration to ensure improvements in service provision.
- Review and analyse client/customer satisfaction surveys and complaints and prepare a report with recommendations to facilitate Management decision making or action.
- Design and develop performance standards to monitor and assess the activities of the Customer Service Team.
- Conduct periodic visits to engage clients/customers on their requirements/expectations to enhance product and service delivery, and market existing products/services.
- Provide technical expertise in the investigation and resolution of challenges/enquiries of clients/customer issues and analyse reports on root-causes to propose corrective action plan for implementation.
- Review systems, procedures and methodologies to identify any service failures and initiate remedial/corrective actions to ensure continuous improvement of service delivery.
- Develop feedback or complaints procedures and guidelines for client usage and where necessary participate in mediation and arbitration of complaints from clients/customers for prompt resolution.
Monitoring & Evaluation
- Monitor the activities of the Centre to ensure prompt and appropriate resolution of operational issues.
- Monitor the implementation of approved programmes and procedures to ensure timely delivery and client satisfaction.
- Monitor to ensure that the necessary resources and tools are made available to facilitate and enhance quality customer service delivery.
Stakeholders Relations & Management
- Maintain professional relationships with clients/customers, service providers and other stakeholders to facilitate and enhance the performance of the Centre.
- Coordinate and undertake educational programmes, workshops and seminars with stakeholders on the Centre’s operations.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual budget for the Centre and monitor its implementation.
Information & Reporting
- Stay abreast with emerging trends, new developments and best practices in data capturing and business intelligence solutions to improve on service quality.
- Keep the service delivery team abreast with products and services of the Centre including specifications and standards of products and services to enhance service delivery.
- Implement an integrated and comprehensive customer database for effective management and resolution of complaints to improve on service delivery.
- Review and analyse statistics/data to determine the categories of customers the Centre provides services for to inform service delivery decisions.
- Lead in the analysis and generation of reports based on client’s requirements.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and periodic reports on the operations of the Centre to facilitate Management decision making.
Employee Performance & Development
- Design and develop training/coaching programmes for the project team in order to achieve high performance.
- Maintain a professional staff with sufficient knowledge, skills, competencies, experience and professional certification to meet the requirements of the company.
- Hold direct reports accountable for managing their assignments to ensure the Centre’s goals are achieved.
- Conduct performance appraisal and provide input for career development and recommend performance incentives for direct reports.
Identify training needs and facilitate training for direct reports.
- Proven experience in project management with proven ability to integrate client requirements with operations.
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of managing a new setup and enhancing productivity.
- Knowledge/understanding of new trends in technology.
- Excellent experience in leading and managing teams within an operational service delivery environment.
- Thorough understanding of client’s business and market industry and the ability to use that knowledge to anticipate how future services need to evolve to meet clients’/customer requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong commercial and financial awareness, monitoring, co-ordination and budget ownership.
- Sound knowledge and understanding of tender/bid preparations.
- Strong leadership, managerial, coaching, mentoring and interpersonal skills in a "team" setting.
- Strategic orientation and competition awareness.
- Excellent analytical skills with sound decision making.
- Proven planning and organizing skills.
- Strong negotiation and conflict resolutions skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in a target driven environment.
- Great deal of attention to detail.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders in a complex working environment.
- Proficient in the use of Ms. Office suite and operations management software/tools.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Master’s Degree in Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics or an equivalent discipline with not less than seven(7) years relevant working experience and at least three(3) years management
- Must be a member of a recognised professional body.